At Westcotts, we recognise the need for private client tax services to help our personal clients reduce the stress of interacting with the tax authority, and to save them time, whilst we handle their tax compliance and assist with their planning needs.
Our private client specialists can advise with:
- Tax planning to ensure that you take full advantage of tax reliefs for income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Annual compliance work for completion of self-assessment tax returns
- Succession and estate planning
- Trusts and executorships
- Transitioning to Making Tax Digital requirements from HM Revenue & Customs
- Providing tax advice on financial products
- Liaising with other professions to provide the best all round service for our clients – including solicitors, independent financial advisers, stock brokers and bankers
Get in touch with one of our specialist advisers to see how we can help your business.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you want to achieve. With more offices in the South West than any other firm, we’re always on hand to offer face-to-face advice, opening doorways to a whole world of specialisms and services which are available to all of our clients whenever they need them.
To find your nearest office or get in touch with one of our specialist advisers, please go to our contact us page.
A knock on the door opened up an opportunity for two well-established local property firms to build a future together. Angus Watson, Director at letting agents Aspen Property Management Ltd in Cullompton, Devon, was working in his office when John Parkin, a director at nearby estate agency Thorne and Carter called in to ask about30/06/22
Leading South West accountancy firm Westcotts Chartered Accountants today announced it is further investing in its growth through the acquisition of Bridgwater-based Sully & Co Chartered Accountants. With a team of ten, Sully & Co is an established local firm and has served businesses and individuals in and around the town since 1865. The Sully29/06/22
Fast-growing South West firm Westcotts Chartered Accountants has expanded its team by appointing a new Corporate Finance Manager. Will Mudd brings 15 years’ corporate finance experience, gained in the UK and Australia. Will is working closely with Partner and Head of Corporate Finance Alison Watts to provide clients across the South West and beyond with29/06/22